Thursday, April 2, 2009
I think I have an addiction.....
I have started a bad habit...I am afraid. I can't sleep at night until I have played Mahjong and Spider Solitaire....not only do I need to play them....I have to win at least once before I can lay it to rest for the night. Last night I stayed up studying for a test...a bit later than I should have so I decided this has got to stop..I have way more important things to do with my time than play Mahjong.....like sleep. So I decided to cut myself off of the games....ugh! I tossed and I turned....grunted and sighed....kicked the sheets this way and that until finally I gave in....I had to. Of course, I justified it as a way of clearing my head much like and alcoholic would say....I just have to have this glass of Vodka then I can relax for the day. It is an addiction....I knew it! What would they call me a Mahjongaholic?..... What will the neighbors think? Side note...to any of my professors that may be reading this....I do my study time first ;).....I do not Mahjong and drive...Nor do I Mahjong at work....oh no!...I just had a horrid thought....Is Mahjong a gateway game.....oooHHHH Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment